At Bridport Primary School we insist on the wearing of school uniform. We believe that not only does a uniform look smart, but it also provides a sense of equality and belonging. It is important that all times are clearly labelled with your child’s name. The school cannot be held responsible for any lost property. The school uniform is as follows:
- bottle green sweatshirt/jumper/cardigan
- white polo shirt
- grey or black trousers/tunic/skirt
- green/white checked summer dress
- grey or white socks or tights
No high heels. No trainers, except for outside games.
The PE kit is as follows:
- black shorts
- red, yellow, blue or green t-shirt (colour allocated on admission to school)
- spare pair of white socks
- plimsolls/trainers for outdoor PE
- named PE bag
New to You
A ‘New to You’ uniform shop is run before school, held every second Wednesday of every half term in the morning drop off time. Any items for sale or exchange are gratefully received. For dates see the Friends of BPS page.